Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saying Goodbye and Good Luck

This semester has been a very good semester with an abundance of great information and learning experiences. I thank my colleagues for their insightful and informative posts as well as all the support throughout this course. As we move forward into our specializations we may not have the opportunity to continue communicating and supporting one another via discussion posts and blogs for our coursework. I hope I have been as supportive and helpful to my colleagues as they have been to me. I wish each of you the best of luck and hope to see you in future courses. We, of course, have our blogs and can keep up with one another through the blogs, but I also understand that life happens and it is very easy it is to move forward and lose track of all those who touched our lives in one way or another. I am very guilty of moving forward and not looking back. But, if for any reason I can ever be of help to any one of you my personal e-mail is cdudleytx@yahoo.com. Best wishes and God bless.

Crystal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crystal,
I always looked forward to reading your posts because you always had great stories to share and many wonderful insights. I truly appreciate your support throughout this course and wish you all the very best as you continue your educational journey and in your work as a professional. I hope our paths cross again in the specializations courses (Administration and Leadership). Take Care!